I don't have any ear wax but my ears feel full/clogged and there's pressure on both sides of my head for about a week already. no pain in my ears nor my head. feels like there's air stuck inside and i can't get it out. been to ent he found nothing?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Tinuola Adeyanju answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

Did you have recent cold or upper airway infection? It is possible the problem is not in the outer ear but inner ear where sometimes fluid may give similar sensation. You may want to allow time for resolution and resolution drainage of fluid to see if that may help.

Answered 10/18/2021

0 views

Dr. Franklyn Gergits answered

Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

Hello, it sounds like a Eustachian Tube Disorder (ETD). This can occur with a head cold, allergies or sinus drainage. Sometimes afrin nasal spray as directed x3 days then stop. This will open the ET where it bridges the back of the nose. An audiogram/tympani gram can often help identify this condition. We often find sinusitis unknown in patients like yourself. Maybe a second opinion.

Answered 10/18/2021

0 views