Had something happen when i was younger. i had an enlarged heart but it only affected my sleeping and breathing at night, as i had to take breathing treatments for it. what could that condition have been? as it is still a mystery to me?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh answered

Specializes in Pediatric Allergy and Asthma

You may have been diagnosed with asthma which is common during childhood. A follow up to review any current symptoms is recommended. A cardiac condition which caused enlargement of your heart should be assessed by your Cardiologist. An echo may be indicated. Watch for signs of respiratory distress, shortness of breath and a COVID 19 vaccine is recommended. A virtual consult with Healthtap is avail

Answered Oct 11, 2021

0 views