Greeley, CO

About 10 yrs ago i was at my brothers and tripped over a garage step and hit my head hard, could that be the reason why im getting constant headaches today?or is it cause of a lump i have on top of the left side of my forehead? im getting it checked?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management 41 years experience
10 years is a rather long time but dose not exclude a contained sub-dural bleed that can be the cause of the headache. Also the fall may have aggravated your upper cervical spine causing headaches as well. The bump that you have should cause localized headache. I am glad that you are getting this checked out
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 26, 2021