India

I just got my routine blood test results. my eosinophils count is 7.7 while the normal range is 2-6 . and the report says mild eosiniphilia. also, my plateletocrit count is 0.36 and p-lcc is 97. all else is fine. does it suggest something serious?

Pathology 50 years experience
All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, the results you provided are not a cause for concern. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 18, 2021