U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

I am depressed and having suicidal thoughts please help what to do? i can't go to a doctor its costly. or tell me a quickest and painless way to die

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. William Gaya
Neurology 31 years experience
Depression: Please call 911, a friend or relative who can help you now. Your depression can be treated successfully with proper medical care. There is, in most counties, free access to health care for patients that can not afford it. We all go through difficult situations in life that make us feel very sad and down. We all have been there; you are not alone. Call for help now. I know you will feel better.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Gregg Friedman
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Gregg L. Friedman MD Psychiatrist agrees
Apr 20, 2013

Related questions

A 46-year-old member asked:
What's the doctor's recommendation to help my depressed, suicidal boyfriend?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 18-year-old female asked:
What does it mean when your depressed and you have suicidal thoughts but don't really want to die?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
Please tell me, could aviane cause depression and suicidal thoughts?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 8, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.