ZA

I feel like i need to speak to a doctor about my mental health. i feel very depressed and don't know how to deal with this feeling. i have had some suicidal thoughts because i don't see the point in anything. i don't want to feel this way. help.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Major Depression: I commend you for wanting to speak to a doctor about “being very depressed and “don’t see point in anything” Your Life is precious! Depression can be treated with good results by counselling and medication. Please go to emergency room for Diagnosis and Treatment.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management 27 years experience
Please see MD: You really do need to talk with someone if you are feeling that depressed and hopeless.

Last updated Dec 7, 2018