U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 16-year-old female asked:

So i've had my left eyelid with stye or chalazion after a few years of my birth. i visited doctors but it didn't help. the marks or scars are still there in my eye and it makes it look puffy and recently it has got many black spots too. please help?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Daniel Rosberger
Retinal Surgery 32 years experience
Black spots are not typical for a chalazion. You should have it evaluated soon by an ophthalmologist or an oculoplastic speacialist to make sure that it's nothing more serious. They can also advise you on how to improve the cosmetic appearance.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 23, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.