Pakistan

My age is 23 years and i am male so i am asking about surbex z medicine for deficiency of zink the cause the hair fall is it right or wrong for treatment kindly guide me?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 54 years experience
There are no medications, including "Surbex Z" or zinc supplements, that will have any effect on your hair loss. It would be reasonable to see a doctor to make sure there is no underlying health problem that can cause it. If you have natural but early balding, minoxidil might help a little bit; or maybe hair implants in the future. A dermatologist can guide you. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 3, 2021