Slovakia

I found a few dark red veins, almost purple in the back of my throat, right next to my tonsil. i've never had it before, it doesn't hurt or anything but looks kinda weird. is it normal?

Pathology 50 years experience
It could be a temporary issue in reaction to irritation, infection or trauma. You could watch and wait. If the lesion bleeds, it would be prudent to see a doctor. For healthy diet: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/., exercise 30 minutes/day, drink enough water daily so your urine is mostly colorless, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. Get HPV and Covid vaccines.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 30, 2021