NY

Hi, i am having eyelid twitching and one of my eyes are lower than the other. im also having double vision, but that only lasts for a couple of seconds. im scared please help?

Pathology 49 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor, preferably and ophthalmologist. Wish you good health!
Dr. Alina Dumitrescu
Specializes in Pediatric Ophthalmology
Is your eye itself positioned lower than the other side, or your eyelid (the same one twitching) is lower than the other? Regardless, it is difficult to say how serious condition this is and I recommend evaluation by an ophthalmologist.
Dr. Christopher Schmidt
Facial Plastic Surgery 37 years experience
twitching? blepharospasm? differing heights or swelling in one eye, with the double vision seems like you need PMD vs specialist care to sort these issues out for full exam and history

Last updated Jun 28, 2021