Would i know if i had a brain tumor cancer have had symptoms 12 year lightheaded swaying motion weird head feelings been ent and family dr they say i have anxiety. ears always wants look good did neuro exam couple yrs ago passed and pass romberg tes?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Mark Fisher answered

Specializes in Neurology

Your post is pretty garbled and hard to understand. If you want a coherent answer, you need to post a coherent question. However, if I read it right, you've had symptoms for 12 years. The likelihood of a brain tumor that's been around for 12 years without killing you is near zero.

Answered May 19, 2021

0 views

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

I agree with 12 years of symptoms it is highly unlikely to be a cancerous tumor. A MRI/ MRA(magnetic angiogram preferably without contrast ) of the brain would elucidate masses/ plaques/ and abnormal vessels/position of cerebellum .MRI of ear would note vestibular masses .

Answered May 20, 2021

0 views

Dr. Bennett Machanic answered

Specializes in Neurology

Assume your confusing question asks about a "12 year" history of symptoms, which you attribute to a "brain tumor cancer"? Appears to be a longterm focus, and I would urge you to seek active therapy to address emotional issues such as anxiety. Perhaps you might feel more reassured from a virtual consult here at HT where a physician could thoroughly discuss your problems.

Answered May 25, 2021

0 views