i had a fall when i was a little girl aged 7, hit the back of my head hard on concrete. i suffered bad concussion, can my daily headaches be related?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Sivakumar Jaikumar
24 years experience Neurosurgery
Depends: 1. If you fell again or had a re-injury the concussion that you had at age 7 would be relevant. 2. If you had a period of time that you had no headaches than it is probably unrelated. 3. If it is affecting your daily life..Would recommend consulting with neurologist.
Answered on Jan 29, 2017
4
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Headaches: You could be suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome. However, there may be other causes for your headaches. Talk to your pcp about a referral to a neurologist.
Answered on Apr 19, 2013
1