CT

Lying in bed and when sitting still i can feel my pulse very pronounced all over my head and the tips of my fingers. no headache or pain. history of occasional anxiety and slight high blood pressure (130/85). over sensitive to pulse? anxiety?

Anxiety. Preoccupation with health issues is a socially accepted way to hide anxiety over other forces you do not understand. If you are not already you need to find a life coach that can teach you how to deal with the stressors in your life. Do the work and life will get easier & more enjoyable.
Pathology 49 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Drink more water. Wish you good health!

Last updated May 4, 2021