Netherlands

I'm having quite heavy tremors in my hands, extreme longterm fatigue that doesn't get better after resting and raynaud's syndrome in my feet for a few weeks. (i have been negatively tested for sleep apnea.?

Pathology 49 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Drink more water. Wish you good health!
Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 34 years experience
Your post is just the beginning of the diagnostic process, not the end. If you want answers, you must see an actual doctor who can examine your actual body and take a thorough history.

Last updated May 10, 2021