U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 67-year-old female asked:

Had blood in urine. had culture that was negative. had ultrasound that showed i have an unobstructed kidney stone in right renal calculous. and said i may have passed a previous stone. no further action. should i see a urologist? or just let it go?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Blood in the urine can be evaluated by a urolgist. Having a stone does not exclude the possibility of other health conditions

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Apr 9, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.