ZA

I suffer from depression and anxiety. it has been managed well but on sunday i started feeling my heart pounding, i feel it in my chest, fingers, neck, ears and temples, it sometimes even goes to my toes. and more symptomsi i have low blood pressure?

The pattern you cite appears to show you are health focused, which many use as a more acceptable source of fear than general anxiety. Get a checkup with your doc, but follow this with consistent work with a life coach/therapist to learn ways to deal with stress. Life can be better when you have the skills to manage.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 50 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Drink more water. Wish you good health!
Last updated May 15, 2021