Berryville, AR

Have blood pressure problems my blood pressure was 149/107 heart rate 101 i am dizzy weak and head pounding. came home took my bp meds still feel bad?

Dr. Ajay Acharya
Relax: Relax have some cold soothing drink and listen to soothing music, take BP in 15-30 min, it will be better. Seems need to give BP med time to work.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
Horse and cart: I think you may have the cart before the horse. You're ill. You have a headache. Your BP and pulse rate respond to your stress and distress. Neither are abnormal enough to cause your symptoms. Do you have a fever? Do you get migraines? Have you had upset stomach? Vomiting? Diarrhea? Have you been exposed to someone ill? Have you been to W. Africa? You may have a "bug" that just needs to pass.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
Provided original answer
Saw your comment -sorry to hear about your frequent migraines - they're very treatable. I'd pursue that. Best of luck.
Oct 10, 2014

Last updated Sep 1, 2017