U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old male asked:

Please and powders don't work for my athletes foot they always seem to inch what do i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Duggan
38 years experience
Itch: If your condition has failed over the counter medications, you need to see your doctor. A podiatrist referral might be the best way to go.

Related questions

A 38-year-old member asked:
What's a good way to apply powder for athlete foot?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 33-year-old member asked:
What works for athlete's foot?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
A 49-year-old member asked:
What works best for athlete's foot clotrimazole or tolnaftate?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Oct 4, 2016

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.