U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Oak Harbor, WA
A 43-year-old male asked:

Please help me cure my athlete foot, i took the following for cure. medication for a week, foot powder, cream, change socks more often 2x a day.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 31 years experience
Go see your doctor: If you've failed to cure yourself w/multiple over-the-counter remedies, you need to go see your family doctor or podiatrist to be sure you have the right diagnosis. Right drug for wrong diagnosis won't lead to cure. So go see your doc for evaluation & appropriate treatment.
Last updated Aug 6, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.