KY

29 years old have a metallic taste in my mouth from time to time and when i go to the bathroom it smells very foul and also metallic. been having stomach discomfort around belly button?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
The most common cause of metallic taste is low blood potassium due to hyoeraldosteronism. Go to uptodate.com and read more. Then discuss with your team.
Dr. Binod Verma
Dentistry 39 years experience
Poor Oral Hygiene can cause altered Taste,You should see your Dentist to find out if you need to improve your oral health . Stomach problem can also cause bad taste but first start seeing your dentist .Also rule out if you are not using any mouth wash or eating lot of Garlic with food which can cause altered taste .