GA

i am dealing with a headache for weeks. my neck is stiff and the underside of my chin on the left and right side by my throat keep hurting in waves. feel like i will pass out or fall. my ears hurt really badly. pinching in legs. am i dangerously ill?

Dr. Steven Simon
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 38 years experience
It is time for a medical examination. You have multiple complaints involving both nerve and muscle, and these can be made worse with anxiety. At your age chances are that these symptoms will all be explained after a hands on exam and possible X-rays and/or lab tests. Call for an appointment today.