Menomonee Falls, WI

My toes turn blue in the shower. other symptoms are hands and feet are almost always cold. bottoms of my feet are dark red and my palms blue & swollen?

Dr. James Goodpaster
Dentistry 30 years experience
Poor Circulation: For some reason you are not getting proper blood flow to the areas. Determining the reasons is i possible without a complete medical history & work up. There are many possible causes from meds that you take to more serious issues. You need to see your primary care md as soon as you can!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Vito Rizzo
40 years experience
Blue toes?: Hard to answer without more information. Do you smoke? Recent trauma/injury? Seek advise of an expert.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
See doc: I know it's easy to say you need to see a doctor, but i think you do need to see one. You may need to have your circulation checked for one. Also, other diseases such as vasculitis (blood vessel wall inflammation) as well as inflammatory diseases such as lupus or reynaud's may need to be ruled out.
Last updated May 26, 2019