ZA

I am getting a skin rash. it seems to effect me mostly in the morning when i wake but not always. it can effect any part of my body. my skin itches and comes out in bumps. hurts around my lip that swells. an anti-histamine helps. its a daily problem?

Dr. David Ellis
Urticaria : Urticaria or hives can be the result of a food, medication allergy. It can also be from other causes that have not been uncovered as yet. If the rash lasts 6 weeks or more of an extensive evaluation with your doctor is advised. Antihistamines would give mild relief in the meantime.

Last updated Feb 9, 2021