NJ

I've had muscle twitching in my left pectoral muscle for four days. it happens on and off at different times and at different intensities. no other symptoms or issues. i am 35, exercise 5 days a week, and in good health. what could be the cause?

Pathology 50 years experience
Electrolyte : Alterations in your electrolytes through loss in sweat may be the cause. Try drinking fruit juice with a small amount of added salt. Drink enough water so your urine is mostly colorless. If the symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, it would be prudent to seea doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 4, 2021