A member asked:

I have an on going prescription of suboxone and i can not get in to see my doctor for a good period of time. i've not been without medicine in years and i need to know what to do before my withdraw worsens?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

At a local inpatient facility would be best in case symptoms or cravings become severe. There should be a succession plan at your doctors office or actions clearly stipulated in your controlled substance agreement that would be best for you to follow.

Answered Jan 28, 2021



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor