LA

It's not a muscle ache i keep getting shortness of breath sometimes my chest hurts and then i get like a cold sweat out of nowhere and i keep seeing stars when i try to get up my arms are not hurting but the top of my back hurts when it starts?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
SOB sweat stars: This is a complex set of symptoms. Keep a pain etc diary and share your team. Pain Diary Keep a diary that notes: When did it start? Where does the pain start and go to? How long does it last? When (Time of Day) does it happen? What brings it on? What makes it worse? What makes it better? In general the body will tell us what is wrong if you and we are listening.

Last updated Jan 27, 2021