For 2 months pain on top of head. happens mainly on left but has also happened on right side too.the pain is a sharp stinging pain that last for a few seconds,comes & goes throughout the day. -also tingling feeling across head. concerned brain tumour?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Bennett Machanic answered

Specializes in Neurology

Migraine variant?: There are several versions of paroxysmal headaches classified as migraine variants, and these can be treated preventatively. Quite unlikely that there is any structural intracranial mass responsible. A neuralgia is likewise less likely but could be ruled out. A neurologist should be able to help with this.

Answered 1/24/2021

9 views

Dr. Richard Romano answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Head tingling : See a doctor in person. This does not sound like a tumor. I am thinking of a nerve problem in the neck. Look up occipital neuralgia. This is the second time I have addressed this question, I am hoping that you get the help you need

Answered 1/23/2021

9 views