Out of the blue, i get tingling in top / back of my head/brain, is it serious?went to the doc he said anxiety can cause this. could it be tumor?

Dr. John Holmberg
23 years experience
Maybe, not likely: Many people "hold" or express tension with their body, particularly with anxiety. Treating anxiety with lifestyle changes, cognitive-behavioral therapy and perhaps medication will be great first steps. Your doctor can help you monitor changes in this symptom while you target the anxiety. Symptom checklists can help you measure the response to treatments. Revisit your doc to develop a plan soon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
First please have a complete physical exam by Doctor to know if you have an illness. Please see a Clinical Psychologist with expertise in multiple types of psychotherapy for a diagnostic evaluation and for help. This will help you to know if you need medication from a Psychiatrist.