New Zealand

Out of the blue, i get tingling in top / back of my head/brain, is it serious? went to the doc he said anexity can cause this... could it be tumor?

Dr. Joel Gallant
Infectious Disease 37 years experience
Believe your doctor: I'm not there to evaluate you, but my guess is that your doctor is right.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jefferson Chen
Neurosurgery 35 years experience
Unlikely : It is unlikely to be a tumor. This is not usually the presenting symptom for a brain tumor. Symptoms include but are not limited to headache, nausea/vomiting, seizures, focal weakness or numbness, trouble with thinking, blurred or double vision.