A member asked:

Both my sons (1 and 4) have fevers that come an go. eldest had 39.1c decreasing after giving ponstel (10ml), today is the 3rd day. he is not eating, drinking minimal, urinating but less, complains about sore throat and sore stomach. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

See doctor: You should see a pediatrician as your son may be dehydrated and may require intervention. If you do not have access to a pediatrician, go to the casualty department of the nearest hospital. See if you can get your sons to drink water, fruit juice or electrolyte drinks. Wish you all good health!

Answered 1/15/2021



Related Questions