U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

Good day i hope you are well. i had a breast reduction about 10 years ago and recently i have been experiencing severe breast pain in the one breast. should i see my gynaecologist?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Definitely: Or the breast surgeon. In case none available, start with your primary care doc. Severe symptoms have to be addressed promptly and any of the docs involved in your care and aware of your medical issues would give you the best chance to have them addressed properly.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 15, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.