ZA

I was admitted to hospital. a palisade fence penetrated in my upper leg. about 13cm. the hospital stitched up the hole. and sent me home. my question is. the day after it was swollen like a watermelon. i cant bend or pick up my leg. it is day 6?

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Needs revaluation: Your leg needs to be reevaluated as a variety of complications are to be ruled out, from a wound infection or deep hematoma to a clot or compartment syndrome due to compression. The sooner, the better. If having a primary care doc, that will be your best starting point, otherwise any urgent care center.

Last updated Jan 7, 2021