U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old female asked:

Good day i have been battling with urinary tract issues, i have been to 2 gps and a gynaecologist and they cant pick up anything. it comes and goes and it has come back again..should i go to a urologist or a gynaecologist?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Emerson Knight
Urology 50 years experience
Urologist: Since nobody has picked up anything go to urologist and get an opinion. Depends what your issues are might need further urologic evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 28, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.