Australia

I was told my heart was big like a "professional cyclist/bike rider" (even though i am fit but not that fit!) at emergency. what does this mean and what would be things to look out for?

Dr. John Berryman
"Enlarged heart" ?'s: If the "enlarged heart" was discovered by imaging studies, without associated chest pain, EKG abnormalities, it still needs evaluation at "age 49" by a cardiologist. Ask your primary care physician for an immediate referral to a cardiologist, and if you are having chest pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, go to the ED again for evaluation.

Last updated Jan 2, 2021