New Zealand

my dr said i have a medial meniscus tear as well as ocd of my medial femoral condyle with an inflamed infrapatellar fat pad, we are waiting on an updated mri but what does this all mean and what will surgery/ recovery be?

Neurology 52 years experience
Variety of Rx: Rely upon opinion of your orthopedic surgeon. Most knee procedures these days are via arthroscopy, and indeed highly successful. In many cases, cortisone injection is temporarily of value, but injection of hyaluronic acid is longer lasting. Physical therapy can play a huge role in rehabilitation.