ZA

hi,i've suffering from fatigue and body pains. i have started a new job 2 months ago working nightshifts but having trouble sleeping after work which renders me body tired for my next shift. it has been stressing me out and causing a lot of anxiety?

Neurology 52 years experience
There is solution: You have developed a "Shift Work Sleep Disorder" (SWSD), which changes the normal circadian sleep patterns and results in insomnia, and less restful sleep stages. It may seem contra-intuitive, but a valuable approach comes from Narcolepsy, and that is to use drugs such as Modafanil or Nuvigil. Most neurologists who focus in sleep disorders could help dramatically.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
New Job Anxiety: I understand your distress. Yes! “trouble sleeping after work is causing tiredness. Starting a new job and working night shift are causing Anxiety. Respect yourself for your Knowledge, Skills and Experience of various jobs. After work: •Relax with soft music •Take a deep breath and repeatedly say “Breath is Life” •Repeat with many Breaths See a Psychiatrist for: Therapy and Medication