A member asked:

Its been exactly a month since i sprained my right ankle and theres still a big bump on the side of my foot, i can walk but if i move it a certain way itll hurt. i never went to the doctor. do i need to go to the doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Would see doctor : You may have torn a tendon or suffered a small fracture. See orthopedic surgeon and get this handled. Should give an approach to improve

Answered 12/1/2020



Related Questions