ZA

Morning. i would like to get advise on what treatment i should seek. in 2017, my family and i were held up buy gun point in our home, i was the first one to be woken up with a gun to head, it was long ordeal?

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Start with GP: You likely suffer from post traumatic stress disorder or PTSD and counseling and/or treatment may be needed. Talk to your primary care doc first, who can further coordinate as needed.
Dr. Abdulsatar Aboobaker
Counseling: I can well understand how you are feeling, I had a similar incident in 2018, I would strongly advise you to get counseling, and some form of treatment which your doctor should be able to provide, please do counseling As the post traumatic stress could go on for a long time and you do need to talk to someone,Good luck you are going to be fine

Last updated Nov 17, 2020