Philippines

I have a 1 year old and 7 months baby everytime she doesn't get what she wants she will hit her head in the crib or on the wall. what would i do? is that normal?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Behavioral: Behavioral modification therapy is recommended. Many infants exhibit this behavior, and it may be modified. Reinforce positive behaviors and take time outs.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Parenting Stress: I understand your distress. At age 18, going through stresses of relationship, separation, and lack of emotional support, it is overwhelming for you. Do: • Have Heart to Heart talk with father of the baby • Parenting Classes • Seek support from caring family members and friends • See a Therapist for stresses of Parenting individually; and with father of the baby.

Last updated Nov 15, 2020