I am 17 and my height is around 175 cm and my weight is around 86 kgs and i was wondering if i could take hgh-x2 to make me grow taller? are the cons more than the pros or is it the opposite way? i turn 18 in 5 months but can i still take it now?

Hard to know: Further height gain would require open growth centers in your long bones. An x-ray of your wrist/hand can be assessed for growth plates. If open you will grow more/closed/not. If you have not grown more than 2 cm in the last yr you are likely not to grow much more whatever you do. I find most such supplements do little more than enrich those selling the products.