How to take care of my eyes so that my hypermetropia don't get worse? i have correct prescription glasses but i lack knowledge on eye care and eye hygiene?

Dr. Andrew Dahl
Ophthalmology 55 years experience
You will be fine: Hypermetropia is an imbalance between the optical power of the eye and the length of the eye resulting light rays being focused behind the retina. It is common and requires no specific treatment except glasses. Although the hypermetropia will not worsen in amount, as you get older you will need somewhat stringer glasses, as the eyes normally lose focusing ability as the years pass.

Last updated Nov 14, 2020