MO

8 weeks ago i had iv in rt. hand. also drew blood from inside of rt. arm. a few days later i had swelling and pain inside elbow area and down forearm. still have pain in wrist and vein in my forearm is hard and tender. will this go away and when?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Eight weeks is too long for any after effects from blood draw and it would be prudent to see your doctor or contact the clinic where blood was drawn. Wish you good health!