U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old male asked:

Hi i have a problem with my eye. i think its a cornea abrasion. ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Stan Coleman
Ophthalmology 65 years experience
Cornea: A corneal abrasion is usually associated with foreign body sensation,injection and tearing.You should see an ophthalmologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 15, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.