U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
San Jose, CA
A 37-year-old male asked:

Where can i get eye ornament for minor corneal abrasions ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Ophthalmologist: For any corneal injury an ophthalmologist should be involved to assess the degree and type of damage and then prescribe the appropriate treatment and follow up.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 37-year-old member asked:
How do you keep your eye safe after a corneal abrasion?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 29-year-old member asked:
How often does eye damage occur due to a corneal abrasion?
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 27-year-old member asked:
I suffered a corneal abrasion. What can I do to help my eye heal quickly?
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
If you scratch your eye (corneal abrasion) is it possible to see the scratch?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Oct 30, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.