i tested positive for covid a week ago and last night i developed a rash should i go to the doc?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Cyma Khalily
35 years experience Psychiatry
NOT NECESSARILY: Well where is the rash and did you take a medication that could have caused it or allergic reaction to something. You can get a rash from a virus as well. Unless the rash is severe or you have breathing issues then not sure that you have to see a doctor.
Answered on Oct 30, 2020
25 years experience Psychiatry
COVID 19 +: You didn't provide specifics about this rash. Although rash can occur with COVID 19, I wouldn't anticipate it as a solo symptom. Would complete your quarantine. Medical eval isn't necessarily required. Get emergency care for difficulty breathing, blue lips or face, significant & persistent chest pain or new-onset of confusion.
Answered on Nov 2, 2020