I had a uterine biopsy due to 3 weeks of bleeding. my results are disordered proliferative pattern endometrium with glandular and stromal breakdown with squamous morules. no malignancy detected. what does this mean? waiting on my follow up?

Pathology 50 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, your results indicate abnormal uterine lining and may indicate hormonal imbalance. It is not indicative of cancer. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 30, 2020