Lake Oswego, OR

I keep getting head aches that start around either eye, usually my left but now starting at my right. the pain is usually one sided and very strong. today i have taken tylenol and ibuprofen in rotation as well as napping to try to kick the head ache and nothing. i am unsure why i get these and they seem to be getting more frequent. head aches?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Neurologist: I advise being evaluated by a neurologist to determine the cause of these frequent headaches . Migraine is a possibility and there's medication for prevention and/or treatment of this. Occipital neuralgia is another possibility.

Last updated Oct 21, 2020