I have iron deficiency and lack of vitaminb12 last time i checked blood count results was 10, i have low red and white blood cells. help?

Pathology 45 years experience
This is serious: If you are truly B12 deficient (there are some crooked labs), you need to find the cause, and also an explanation for the lack of iron in your blood (poor diet, blood loss from periods, into gut, etc). I hope that if you are a vegetarian, you are taking appropriate supplements so as not to ruin your health. Please let your physician give you a complete workup, and also seek other possible causes.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014