ZA

i have a high blood pressure that was discovered during my vitality health check. i am currently suffering from severe anxiety and possible depression which has resulted in insomnia that can go on for days. ive consulted with a gp.

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Let GP know: Many times high blood pressure accompanies anxiety/ being sleep deprived and your GP should know so that they will keep an eye on your blood pressure as well. Trying to find enjoyable activities during the day as well as physical exercise may work for both reasons if done properly.