I have anxiety and asthma and now i have chest pain every time and sometimes i want to vomit i have shortness in breathing too and pain in my left and right ribs like im stabbed?

Dr. Richard Romano
Asthma/anxiety : Anxiety triggers asthma and asthma triggers anxiety. Shortness of breath should be evaluated by a doctor urgently. The shortness of breath and chest pain is not stopping you from taking the time to ask such a question online. Are these symptoms related to a physical problem or anxiety-related or both?
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 5, 2020